Tuesday, August 25, 2015

26 August 2015

1 hour stationary bicycle ride.

Looking in the mirror I have sort of ambiguous feeling. One - I am definitely getting lean. I mean seriously lean first time in decades. On the other - I am getting really small.

Today's stats:

BW - 63.3 kg
BF - 14.5%
VF - 7

Seem to gain some water weight as well. No side effects from HGH so far.

I am planning to run this one until my BF hits 10%. Planning - hopefully succeeding. My wife rolls her eyes every time she looks at me or hugs me. On the other hand priming - getting as lean as you want before starting on the muscle building program - makes perfect sense. I guess I should put up with the weight loss and carry on until I reach my BF goal.

The upside - I am really looking fit in the mirror. I read many times that when you lose fat, even if the body weight goes down people look more muscular and even bigger. That's my case: bigger - not sure, but more athletic for sure.

Left selfie - today, right - 21st of July. Not too bad for one month.


No comments:

Post a Comment